Skip to main content

Why BJP can’t afford to take its middle class votebank for granted

 BJP can’t afford to take its middle class votebank for granted
PM Narendra Modi in election Rallies
PM Narendra Modi

Bhartiya Janta Party(BJP) led by the Narendra Modi, attract every section of the nation except middle class votebank ,Because Modi government assumes they will anyway vote for BJP in name of nationalism and religious agenda.
BJP the two times consecutive winning party now tend towards downfall as people from middle class votebank have understood their trick which control their mindset. Only middle class seems to left out as they see no benefit and positive progress.
A report of section wise voting suggest that BJP can't afford to take support of the middle class  votebank for granted as during their initial stage they got support from middle class but now supports seems to decline.
Modi government is robbing the middle class votebank to pay the poor section of the society. During lockdown from March 2020  to July 2020 they spent a lot of budget share on poor section of the country, from where it came..it is now coming from middle class in terms of higher rates of LPG, patrol and many more.
PM Narendra Modi in election Rallies
PM Narendra Modi

Modi government offers EWS as a candy to the people who belong to general category of middle class, which seems to be useless as it cover almost 90 percentage people from unreserved category with no age relaxation.
even congress president Rahul Gandhi took a swipe at prime minister Narendra Modi for reporting ignoring a BJP worker's question on the middle class struggle with taxation policy.
In every election victory of Modi government is just due to support of middle class votebank, Now its time for change. Either they will change their politics or we the youth of India will change the country ruler.
Indian youth wants to see the change.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter To My Future Soulmate

Letter to my future soulmate  Hey, I hope you and your family is safe and happy during this pandemic time and you must be busy with your own stuff as I too, I wish you and me were at same place during this bounded phase of our life unfortunately we haven't met yet.I have been waiting for you since 20 years,Earlier i was desperate to find you in every single girl i met but now i am tired of finding you in this crowd.Sometimes I thought is there someone for me too? Someone who can love me and  call me soulmate. I am writing this for you,may be somewhere you too desperately seeking me,may be sitting in one corner  you too reading this. So,If you are the one to whom i can call my soulmate than there are few things i want you to know about me. I am a man with big dreams with potential of achieving them and I want you to support me and I too want you to have your own dreams and passion to follow. I want you to be crazy as i am, Who can chase the wind on solo trips. As I am a romantic guy

It's time for a change

Day by Day I am getting older, A child within me is dying, My shoulders shook, Without being taken any burden. It's enough for me, It's time for a change. Change within me, Change in my attitude, Towards my goals. I am already Twenty-one, But till now I haven't proved my worth, now it's time for being an example for others. it's time to reply with success, it's time to take one step ahead. it's enough listening others, Saying that "You can't do it". it's time to say "yes I can do it". Enough for me for my family, Now its time to beat a competitor, within me, One who is stopping me. it's enough being ignored by others, Now, it's my time to ignore distractions. It's time for a change.

Is India Heading Towards Dictatorship?

India Heading Towards Dictatorship THE THOUGHTOPEDIAA When we observe Democracy, India appears to be the simplest example of it, with huge diversity. however currently a days it seem like that India is heading towards  Dictatorship, One will say this only he has sturdy points. once BJP came into power there's no sturdy opposition, As it is justifiedly aforementioned "A sturdy ruling party is unhealthy for democracy ,as it tens towards dictatorship" Few days back opposition  claimed that the BJP could be a "systematically crushing the voice of the Indian folks associate degreed in March urban center chief minister Arvind Kajriwal compared Modi to German Nazi and claimed that "Anyone  question the modi government is tagged an Anti-National" and former province chief minister siddaramaiah claimed that a second term would be modi "became a dictator and it's uncertain if there'll be election into future "After all this it appears affirmative As