Skip to main content

Letter To My Future Soulmate

Letter to my future soulmate

Letter to my future soulmate 

Hey,

I hope you and your family is safe and happy during this pandemic time and you must be busy with your own stuff as I too, I wish you and me were at same place during this bounded phase of our life unfortunately we haven't met yet.I have been waiting for you since 20 years,Earlier i was desperate to find you in every single girl i met but now i am tired of finding you in this crowd.Sometimes I thought is there someone for me too? Someone who can love me and  call me soulmate.

I am writing this for you,may be somewhere you too desperately seeking me,may be sitting in one corner  you too reading this.

So,If you are the one to whom i can call my soulmate than there are few things i want you to know about me.

I am a man with big dreams with potential of achieving them and I want you to support me and I too want you to have your own dreams and passion to follow.

I want you to be crazy as i am, Who can chase the wind on solo trips. As I am a romantic guy  I want you to go for early morning walk holding my hands. I will love to treat you as a queen, I will try everything which makes you happy.

I have so many plans for us,travelling the world sharing the street food and many more which seem to be outdated for others.  

I want you to make habit of packing stuff and moving to a new place as i wish to serve the nation. Once you know about me i am sure you will feel proud of your man.

My love,I might sound desperate but I just really want to find you sooner rather than later. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I hope that you always know that you are loved.

I like to talk a lot so you'll have to listen to me rambling on as though at times I do like to sit in silence.I know that if we sit in silence it won't be awkward between us it will feel just right.

You have to learn to love me in long distance relationship as it is very hard  to be with you everytime but I promise that my soul will always be with you.You have to be happy in single text sometime.

And you have to remember I will love you like no one else.I will love you when you will say something stupid and hurt me.I will love you when you look into my eyes and that one look will be enough to make me see we are perfect for each other.

I am waiting for you my love my soulmate.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for a change

Day by Day I am getting older, A child within me is dying, My shoulders shook, Without being taken any burden. It's enough for me, It's time for a change. Change within me, Change in my attitude, Towards my goals. I am already Twenty-one, But till now I haven't proved my worth, now it's time for being an example for others. it's time to reply with success, it's time to take one step ahead. it's enough listening others, Saying that "You can't do it". it's time to say "yes I can do it". Enough for me for my family, Now its time to beat a competitor, within me, One who is stopping me. it's enough being ignored by others, Now, it's my time to ignore distractions. It's time for a change.

Is India Heading Towards Dictatorship?

India Heading Towards Dictatorship THE THOUGHTOPEDIAA When we observe Democracy, India appears to be the simplest example of it, with huge diversity. however currently a days it seem like that India is heading towards  Dictatorship, One will say this only he has sturdy points. once BJP came into power there's no sturdy opposition, As it is justifiedly aforementioned "A sturdy ruling party is unhealthy for democracy ,as it tens towards dictatorship" Few days back opposition  claimed that the BJP could be a "systematically crushing the voice of the Indian folks associate degreed in March urban center chief minister Arvind Kajriwal compared Modi to German Nazi and claimed that "Anyone  question the modi government is tagged an Anti-National" and former province chief minister siddaramaiah claimed that a second term would be modi "became a dictator and it's uncertain if there'll be election into future "After all this it appears affirmative As